“Connecting and supporting nurses in pre- and post- anesthetic areas across British Columbia.”
ICPAN 2019 CONFERENCE
November 5-8th, 2019
Download the Programme: Here
ANNUAL PANBC 2019 EDUCATION DAY & AGM
Saturday October 19th, 2019
Want to recommend a speaker? E-mail us!
See you next year!
Update August 2019
If you have mailed a membership form & cheque but have not received your membership card and receipt, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNA Certification UPDATE – Last Chance to become CNA Certified. in the PeriAnesthesia Specialty
After much consultation with the respective nursing specialty associations, CNA has decided to retire these exams after November 2019. (Watch this video message from CEO Mike Villeneuve.)
- November 2019 is the last opportunity to write an exam to become certified in or renew certification in gastroenterology, neuroscience, orthopaedic, perianesthesia and rehabilitation (see important dates).
Certified nurses are…
- Recognized nationally for their practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by employers, because their certification demonstrates specialized knowledge and brings many benefits to organizations
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility
– See more at: https://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/certification#dates18
This website is maintained by Jane Ngai. If there are any issues or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com